Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jonny is working nights at the mo which is pretty rubbish on one hand. On the other hand it has meant I've had some lush time with some lovelies! Time with beautiful Katie on Friday, wonderfully chilled evening with Jeena last night, with a bottle of wine and X-factor! She has all these extra channels so it literally means you can watch it all evening! Crazy. Pub lunch with Clare today, catching up on all that's going on...haha! I love her!
So....creeping round the house now trying not to wake Jonny up! My essay is due in next scarily soon so (in the words of Laura), it's going to be a bit of a geek week. I just can't wait to have some holiday time! As you can tell, I'm doing anything to put off having to get on with this work! Why is it that suddenly cleaning the house or taking a quick power nap seems like a really good (and more importantly productive) thing to do?? ok, I'm off....

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Claire said...

I love you too precious girl!

I hope you enjoyed soaking with Jesus a little last night, what a wonderful thing it was to have such a group of hungry people together just 'being' :) thinking of y ouwith that stinky butt essay, not forever! I LOVE YOU!!!!! and cant wait to catch up again soon *hugs you tight* precious precious girl xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home